CLUB TEAM 7v7 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Compete against top talent at our annual 7v7 Tournament. This tournament has featured some of the top players and club teams from the state. This tournament is invite only.
May 11, 2024
North Farmington High School
32900 W 13 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
12u, 14u, 15U, 18u
- Teams will play 3 pool play games that lead to ROUND ROBIN style tournament (Championship and Consolation Games).
- All players must have executed waivers and listed on their teams roster.
- Players can not play on multiple teams or be listed on more than one roster. Players and teams will be disqualified if found in violation. There will be no refunds.
- Wristband Policy: All players must wear event issued wristbands at all times. The referees have been instructed to pull any player off the field without proper credentials. In the event a wristband is lost or destroyed the player must get another band from the check in table.
- No roster jumping and older players can not play down. You can only play on the one team for the entire tournament. Players not listed on day one rosters are ineligible to participate. ROSTER VIOLATIONS are grounds for team disqualification.
- Mouthguards are mandatory
- Teams must provide their own uniforms
- Soft shell helmets are mandatory and must be worn securely for safety. Players who lose a helmet during a play must sit out the next play.
- No outside food allowed in the stadium or stands.
- No grilling allowed on the premises (including the parking lot). Violators will be ticketed.
- No parents or spectators allowed on the track, turf, or sidelines
- No portable radios allowed
- $10 Admission for spectators. Ages 3 and under are free
Point of Contact: Jake Vincent (248) 953-3631 or [email protected]
7v7 Team Registration
$450.00 payments must be issued through CashApp: $mielitefootball or credit card by calling (248)790-3466
"*" indicates required fields